A Little Night Music
Presented by The Little Cafe
Sunday & Wednesday Nights at 6:30pm
May 16 – June 16
$5 tickets • Assigned, distanced seating • The Jack Garner Theatre (Little Theater 5)
Live music at The Little is back! Favorite (and soon-to-be-favorite) musicians will perform live in the Jack Garner Theatre (Little Theatre 5) for an intimate audience each Sunday and Wednesday evening, May 16 through June 16. Due to the world we currently live in, these shows will operate differently than previous “Cafe music” performances: tickets are required, seats are assigned, masks are required to enter the building, and more. Please thoroughly read all the details below!
Tickets go on sale weekly, on the Monday before, alongside movie tickets. See exact dates below.
- Tickets are $5 each (+$1.75 service fee)
- Each ticket includes a $5 voucher for cafe or concession items! (Only valid the night of the show.)
- Due to pandemic-era capacity guidelines, tickets are REQUIRED. Seats are numbered, assigned, and cannot be combined or moved.
- Seating is limited: we strongly encourage you to purchase tickets online, in advance! Tickets will also be sold at the door, if available.
- Seats are in groups of 2. If buying a single ticket, the seat next to you will be also be removed from sale (i.e. no one will be able to buy a ticket for the seat directly next to you).
Date/Time + Food
- Concerts occur Sunday and Wednesday evenings, Sun, May 16 – Wed, June 16.
- Cafe Doors: 5pm
- Theatre Doors: 6pm
- Show: 6:30-8:30pm (with a roughly 15-minute intermission)
- Kitchen closes: 8pm
Come enjoy dinner and a drink in the Little Theatre Cafe before the show! (Or take your food into the theater.)
Little Members receive 10% OFF on all Cafe items!
The concessions stand will also be open for your favorite popcorn, coffee, tea, and other concession items.
The $5 voucher can be used on any items at the Cafe or Concessions.
The Little takes the safety of our audiences, performers, and staff very seriously. Before you buy a ticket or arrive, please read and understand the following information about this event:
- All ticket-holders, performers and staff are required to wear a mask to enter the building.
- Ticket-holders must wear a mask at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking, at a Cafe table or in your theater seat. Do NOT remove your mask when you are standing, in a hallway or common space, or to talk to staff.
- Musicians may only remove their masks when actively performing.
- All musicians are required to present either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-test.
- Audience seating is distanced at least 12 feet from all performers, and performers are required to stay within the performance area.
Concerts + Performers
Sunday, May 16: Hanna PK
Wednesday, May 19: Margaret Explosion
Sunday, May 23: Bossa Nova Bradley Brothers
Wednesday, May 26: Sally Louise
Sunday, May 30: Bob Sneider Trio
Wednesday, June 2: Big Blue House
Sunday, June 6: Classical Guitar Night
Wednesday, June 9: Kinloch Nelson
Sunday, June 13: The Rita Collective
Wednesday, June 16: The Spring Chickens