Located in Rochester, New York’s artsy, energetic East End, our Little Theatre Café is located in our back theatre complex. With seating for 70, live music five nights a week, and a seasonal American cuisine menu, we’ve been a downtown destination since 1994. We provide affordable dishes, desserts, specialty drinks, and wine and beer in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Free parking is available in our lot.
In addition, our café is a sought-after location for special events day or night! We also host special programs and collaborations. We hope you will join us soon for a pre-show dinner, an after film coffee, a glass of wine, or a satisfying dessert!
Music at the Little Café is made possible in part by a grant from the Drs. Dawn and Jacques Lipson to support performance, innovation and accessibility of the arts in the Rochester community.
Music in The Little Cafe is also made possible with support from the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA), along with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
The Little Cafe Outdoor Dining Menu
Summer 2020 | Food is served 5-8pm
- Toasted Cheese Ravioli with basil pesto -vegetarian $8
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels (3) with honey dijon dipping sauce -vegetarian $8
- Tortilla Chips with Pico de Gallo vegan and gf $6
- Bowl of Kettle chips $3
- Vegan Spring Rolls -rice paper wrapped vermicelli noodles, cabbage, carrots, sprouts, cucumber, grilled tofu, cilantro, and Thai basil, served with peanut dipping sauce -vegan and gf 2 for $6 or 4 for $12
- Black Bean Burger -house made black bean burger with cheddar cheese, greens, tomato, and chipotle aioli on a Martiucello burger bun served with kettle chips and a dill pickle -vegetarian $11
- The Tuscan Chicken Panini –roasted chicken panini with pesto, red onions, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers on a Martiucello roll served with kettle chips and dill pickle $11
- Grilled Cheese Panini -swiss and provolone on Martiucello roll with kettle chips and dill pickle $9
- Greek Salad -greens, tomato, cucumber, onion, chickpeas, feta, Kalamata olives, pita bread (or as a wrap) -vegetarian $10
- Berry Pecan Salad -Greens, strawberries, blueberries, cucumber, basil, and strawberry vinaigrette -vegan and gf $11
- Garden Salad -tomato, cucumber, chickpeas, onion -choice of balsamic, honey dijon, or greek dressing-vegan, gf $6 with bowl of soup $9
- Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup -Vegan (and gf if you skip the crackers) $5 bowl
- Add chicken $3
- Make any salad or sandwich a wrap for no extra charge