General Admission is Back!
We have returned to general admission seating. Seats are no longer numbered and assigned, nor distanced. Please be respectful of your fellow audience members when choosing your seat. If you would like to inquire how full a theatre is before purchasing your ticket, simply ask at the box office.
- Online sales close 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Little Members, students, and military are required to show their membership or ID card at the door to receive discounted tickets.
- Member free passes can be redeemed in-person at the box office.
- While we are open limited days and restricted hours of operation, all levels of memberships will be valid for all regular screenings. Until we expand our hours, Associate level memberships can use their discounts Friday-Sunday.
- Please be prepared to show your membership card at the box office.
Refunds & Exchanges
We are happy to offer refunds and exchanges on advanced sales if you be unable to attend a screening or event. Please make sure to contact us 24 hours prior to the time of the event in order to be issued a refund or exchange. We do not offer refunds on events that have passed. Processing fees cannot be refunded.
Contact us at (585) 258-0400, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our business office or box office during hours of operation.