Rent The Little for Your Event
Evening & Weekend Availability
- October 2023: No availability. All booked!
- November 2023: No availability. All booked!
- December 2023: Book your holiday parties now!
Weekday Daytime Availability
- Many options available, most months! Perfect for school groups, business meetings, and more! Limited availability October and November.
Currently booking through February 2024.
Book An Event
The Little Theatre hosts numerous private and public events for clients every year! Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering for 20 or a large group screening for 270, our theaters and cafe are the perfect place for unforgettable experiences.
From theatre rentals, seminars, school group screenings, wedding ceremonies, film festivals, birthday parties, and corporate meetings that need an even bigger impact, our talented staff would be happy to accommodate your event’s specific needs. Plus, crowd-pleasing cuisine from The Little Café catering and favorite concessions options! (Trust us: everything is better with popcorn.)
Our screens offer fixed auditorium seating, digital projection, and professional theatrical sound. The 50-seat Little Theatre Café, adjacent to Little 2-5, provides the perfect place for breakfast, lunch or social events during daytime rentals.
Whatever your need, the historic Little Theatre is a great option for your special event.
- All privately-booked special events are held in Little Theater 1. This allows us to offer you a fantastic experience, regardless of whether your event is for 2 or 200!
- The Little Cafe is available to rent Wednesday-Monday from 9am-3:30pm, and Tuesday from 9am-9pm. Tuesday is the only evening the cafe is available to rent.
- We love having children experience the magic of the movies at The Little, but — as a historic theater — we’re unfortunately just not built to host kids’ birthday parties. We are happy to host birthday parties for children age 13 and older.
- Rental prices are based on day of the week, time of day, and availability. Weekday (Mon-Thurs) matinees start at $500; weekday evenings start at $850. Weekend (Fri-Sun) reservations start at $950.
- Rentals must be booked at least 21 days (3 weeks) in advance. However, due to the amount of requests we receive, we STRONGLY encourage you to inquire with at least 2 months notice from your intended event date. More notice is requested if your event is more involved than a straightforward private screening (“a movie and popcorn”).
To discuss options: contact Events & Special Programming Coordinator Matt DeTurck at email@example.com