Book An Event
The Little Theatre hosts numerous private and public events for clients every year! Whether you’re hosting an intimate gathering for 20 or a black-tie gala for 270, our theaters and cafe are the perfect place for unforgettable gatherings.
From theatre rentals, seminars, school group screenings, weddings, film festivals, birthday parties, and corporate meetings that need an even bigger impact, our talented staff would be happy to accommodate your event’s specific needs. Plus, crowd-pleasing cuisine from The Little Café catering and favorite concessions options! (Trust us: everything is better with popcorn.)
Our 5 screens offer fixed auditorium seating, digital projection, and professional theatrical sound, and our 70-seat café adjacent to Little 2-5 provides the perfect place for breakfast, lunch or social events.
Whatever your need, the historic Little Theatre is a great option for your special event.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time all privately-booked special events will be held in Little Theater 1.
To discuss options: contact Events & Special Programming Coordinator Matt DeTurck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2021 Updates
- October 1 – November 15 dates are completely booked; there are no available bookings within those 6 weeks.
- If you are looking at a Friday or Saturday evening, the earliest availability is December.
- Private event / private screening rental prices start at $500, and increase from there based on day of the week, time of day, and availability.
- At this time, all public-facing events in Little Theatre 1 will require proof of vaccination and masks in order to enter the building.
- Rentals must be booked at least 14 days (2 weeks) in advance, but the earlier the better.