A Little Night Music
Sunday & Wednesday Nights at 6:30pm
June 27 – July 25
Outdoors in the Little 2-5 Parking Lot
(8 Winthrop Street)
Cafe Open: 5:30pm
Seating: approx. 6pm (see Seating Information below)
Live music at The Little continues! Favorite (and soon-to-be-favorite) musicians performing live and outdoors for audiences every Sunday and Wednesday evening, June 27 through July 25. Tickets are not required, and seats/tables are first-come first-served. See Seating Information below for more details.
No outside food and drink. Please visit the Little Cafe and Concession stand, inside the building, to order food and drinks!
- This is a free event, and tickets are not required.
- Table seating is limited (~20 tables) and is first-come, first-served.
- Tables will be available starting approximately at 6pm.
- We encourage you to bring your own folding chair / lawn chair!
- NO outside food or drink.
Please patronize The Little Cafe and concession stand so we can continue to offer these concerts!
- Please be respectful of your fellow audience members, the band, and our staff: please be patient as we all navigate the changes to our live music and performance events, providing excellent entertainment downtown!
Rain + Inclement Weather
In the event that it is unsafe or the weather prohibits the concert being held outside, the performance will be moved inside to the Jack Garner Theatre (inside Little 2-5, at approx. 8 Winthrop Street).
Indoor seating will be first-come, first served. General admission, no distancing, masks optional.
There are no alternate rain dates.
Click Little Social (see the footer on the bottom-right of this page) for updates.
In accordance with guidelines from New York State and the CDC, audience distancing and masks will be optional for these outdoor live music events. Please be respectful and be mindful of those around you, for the enjoyment and comfort of everyone.
The Little’s lot will be closed to cars – that’s where these concerts will be! So if you’re not biking, walking, taking the bus or ride-sharing, please park in one of the following locations:
- The former Hart’s parking lot, just around the corner.
- Street parking, (free on weekdays after 6pm; free all day on weekends) throughout the surrounding neighborhood.
- The East End Garage is just a short few blocks away.
The Little Cafe’s menu features a selection of returning favorites and new items to entice your taste buds while your toes are tapping. Plus beer, wine, and concession stand favorites like popcorn and fountain drinks.
Concerts + Performers
- Sunday, June 27: Annie Wells
- Wednesday, June 30: Steve Grills and the Roadmasters
- Sunday, July 4: TBA
- Wednesday, July 7: The Debbie Kendrick Project
- Sunday, July 11: Classical Guitar Night
- Wednesday, July 14: Forro Estrelas do Norte & Rosa Boemia
- Sunday, July 18: TBA
- Wednesday, July 21: Stella Hill
- Sunday, July 25: The Occasional Saints
Full performer pages coming soon.