Located in Rochester, New York’s artsy, energetic East End, our Little Theatre Café is located in our back theatre complex. With seating for 70, live music five nights a week, and a seasonal American cuisine menu, we’ve been a downtown destination since 1994. We provide affordable dishes, desserts, specialty drinks, and wine and beer in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Free parking is available in our lot.
In addition, our café is a sought-after location for special events day or night! We also host special programs and collaborations. We hope you will join us soon for a pre-show dinner, an after film coffee, a glass of wine, or a satisfying dessert!
Music at the Little Café is made possible in part by a grant from the Drs. Dawn and Jacques Lipson to support performance, innovation and accessibility of the arts in the Rochester community.
Music in The Little Cafe is also made possible with support from the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA), along with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
The Little Cafe Fall Menu
Brunch Menu | Cafe is open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday-Sunday
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels with Honey Dijon $8
- Toasted Cheese Ravioli with Basil Pesto $8
- Avacado Toast $6
Soup and Salad:
- Greek Salad -Tomato, Onion, Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Chick Peas, Cucumber, Pita Bread $10
- Garden Side Salad -Tomato, Onion, Cucumber, Chickpeas, Balsamic Vinaigrette $6
- Lentil Vegetable Soup $5
- Soup and Side Salad $9
Sandwiches and Entrees:
- Tuscan Chicken Sandwich - Roasted Chicken, Pesto, Provolone, roasted red peppers and onions $11
- Puff Pastry Quiche -Bacon, Butternut Squash, Spinach, Swiss Cheese $8
- Mushrooms, Butternut Squash, Spinach, Swiss Cheese $8
- Quiche with soup or side salad $11
- Chicken Avacado Club - Roasted Chicken, avacado, Bacon, tomato, greens, and mayonnaise $12
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato -Provolone, Swiss and tomato $9