On Tuesday, December 1st, you can ROC the Day with The Little and help ensure independent and specialty programming to the community of downtown Rochester, not just on screen but on the walls of our art gallery and live music in our café. ROC the Day is a fantastic, whirl-wind one-day giving event for participating non-profit organizations within the nine-county Greater Rochester region.
GIVE in support of a future that insures quality film series and film festivals in the heart of downtown Rochester.
• We are home to 7 film festivals on a yearly basis
• Eight individual film series including our Science on Screen, One Take Doc Series, and our MONDO Movies play at The Little
• 30+ different musicians have played live within our café the last year
• 12 exhibitions by various artists have hung in our café walls this past last year
• Specialty programming year round!
Learn more and sign up to stay informed about how your ROC the Day support helps The Little programming become more relevant in Rochester’s blossoming independent artistic community, visit: http://www.roctheday.org/TheLittleTheatre