The Little Cafe is now open for outdoor dining and live music.
Starting Thursday, Sept. 17
Cafe Hours 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Music 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
(Entertainment and hours are subject to change, due to inclement weather)
As we did for the sold-out Little in The Lot, we will have tables, chairs, and a stage in our parking lot so you can have The Little Experience outside (parking is available in the next door lot, near the former Hart's building, as well as along Winthrop and other side streets). Good news if you've been missing our Popcorn Pop-Up: Concessions (including popcorn and Nanaimo bars) and takeout will be available when the cafe is open.
If you're dining with us, orders will be placed inside the cafe (after you check-in with a staff member), and then your food will be delivered to your table outside. There are safety guidelines below, but I'm going to emphasize this point: You MUST wear a mask at ALL TIMES, when you're not safely seated at your table.
There is no cover charge, and no reservations.
THE LITTLE CAFÉ MENU
Food is served 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Toasted Cheese Ravioli with basil pesto -vegetarian $8
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels (3) with honey dijon dipping sauce -vegetarian $8
- Tortilla Chips with Pico de Gallo vegan and gf $6
- Bowl of Kettle chips $3
- Vegan Spring Rolls -rice paper wrapped vermicelli noodles, cabbage, carrots, sprouts, cucumber, grilled tofu, cilantro, and Thai basil, served with peanut dipping sauce -vegan and gf 2 for $6 or 4 for $12
- Black Bean Burger -house made black bean burger with cheddar cheese, greens, tomato, and chipotle aioli on a Martiucello burger bun served with kettle chips and a dill pickle -vegetarian $11
- The Tuscan Chicken Panini –roasted chicken panini with pesto, red onions, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers on a Martiucello roll served with kettle chips and dill pickle $11
- Grilled Cheese Panini -swiss and provolone on Martiucello roll with kettle chips and dill pickle $9
- Greek Salad -greens, tomato, cucumber, onion, chickpeas, feta, Kalamata olives, pita bread (or as a wrap) -vegetarian $10
- Berry Pecan Salad -Greens, strawberries, blueberries, cucumber, basil, and strawberry vinaigrette -vegan and gf $11
- Garden Salad -tomato, cucumber, chickpeas, onion -choice of balsamic, honey dijon, or greek dressing-vegan, gf $6 with bowl of soup $9
- Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup -Vegan (and gf if you skip the crackers) $5 bowl
- Add chicken $3
- Make any salad or sandwich a wrap for no extra charge
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The Little Theatre and Cafe are committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience. For the safety of staff and guests, please note the following guidelines for Little events:
- Masks will be required AT ALL TIMES, except when eating or drinking at your table.
- Please do NOT remove your mask to eat or drink when standing or walking. Kindly wait until you are back at your table.
- Please wear a mask fully covering your nose and mouth when arriving at The Little.
- Do NOT pull down your mask to talk to Little Staff
- Tables are physically-distanced throughout the parking lot. Kindly respect the space of others around you and maintain a six-foot distance from any other audience members at all times.
- Bathrooms will be available inside the Little 2-5 building. Please maintain physical distancing when visiting the bathrooms, and wash your hands thoroughly.