The Little Cafe is now open for outdoor dining and live music.
New hours for:
Saturday, Oct. 17 and Sunday, Oct. 18
Saturday, Oct. 24 and Sunday, Oct. 25
Cafe Hours 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Music 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Note: Music on Oct. 10 is now 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.)
(Entertainment and hours are subject to change, due to inclement weather)
As we did for the sold-out Little in The Lot, we will have tables, chairs, and a stage in our parking lot so you can have The Little Experience outside (parking is available in the next door lot, near the former Hart's building, as well as along Winthrop and other side streets). Good news if you've been missing our Popcorn Pop-Up: Concessions (including popcorn and Nanaimo bars) and takeout will be available when the cafe is open.
If you're dining with us, orders will be placed inside the cafe (after you check-in with a staff member), and then your food will be delivered to your table outside. There are safety guidelines below, but I'm going to emphasize this point: You MUST wear a mask at ALL TIMES, when you're not safely seated at your table.
There is no cover charge, and no reservations.
THE LITTLE CAFÉ MENU
Food is served 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mimosas $7
- Optional flavors: Rasberry, Cherry, Cranberry, Pomegranate
- House made Pecan Cinnamon Rolls $5
- Cream of Mushroom Soup -Crimini, Shiitake, Fresh Thyme, Sherry, Truffle Oil $5
- Bavarian Soft Pretzels with Honey Dijon $8
- Toasted Cheese Ravioli with Basil Pesto $8
- Greek Salad -Tomato, Onion, Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Chick Peas, Cucumber, Pita Bread $10
- Garden Side Salad -Tomato, Onion, Cucumber, Chickpeas, Balsamic Vinaigrette $6
- Tuscan Chicken Sandwich - Roasted Chicken, Pesto, Provolone, roasted Red Peppers and Onions $11
- Puff Pastry Quiche -Butternut Squash, Spinach, Bacon, Swiss Cheese $8
- -Butternut Squash, Mushrooms, Spinach, Swiss Cheese $8
- -with soup or side salad $11
- Maple Sweet Potato Crepes -Sweet Potato Hash, Maple Vanilla Crepes, Maple Balsamic Reduction $12
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The Little Theatre and Cafe are committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience. For the safety of staff and guests, please note the following guidelines for Little events:
- Masks will be required AT ALL TIMES, except when eating or drinking at your table.
- Please do NOT remove your mask to eat or drink when standing or walking. Kindly wait until you are back at your table.
- Please wear a mask fully covering your nose and mouth when arriving at The Little.
- Do NOT pull down your mask to talk to Little Staff
- Tables are physically-distanced throughout the parking lot. Kindly respect the space of others around you and maintain a six-foot distance from any other audience members at all times.
- Bathrooms will be available inside the Little 2-5 building. Please maintain physical distancing when visiting the bathrooms, and wash your hands thoroughly.