It's a beautiful day in The Little neighborhood!
'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' is this year's true summer blockbuster, and it opens at the Little Theatre Thursday, June 21. In this episode, we recall our favorite Mister Rogers moments (including one of the best Mr. McFeely anecdotes you'll hear), and discuss why his message of kindness is as vital as ever.
- Cara Rager, WXXI’s Manager of Educational Training & Family Engagement
- Kristin Tutino, WXXI Station Publicist
- Amanda Berg, The Little projectionist, news director/summer wake up show host for 89.1 The Point
- Alex Deitrich, WXXI educational intern
- Scott Pukos, Movies and a Microphone host