UPDATE: February rentals have SOLD OUT. Stay tuned for a March announcement!
The newly renovated Little Theatre 1 (240 East Ave.) will be available for private movie screenings, for one to six people of the same household. The starting price is $200 per reservation. Little Members will recieve a $50 discount.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Little has not screened a film publicly in its theaters since March 14, 2020.
Movies can be selected from a selection of films currently in theatres, and The Little’s library of titles.
Here's how it works:
1. Reserve your date
To start your reservation, visit shopthelittle.org, click on the date and time you wish to book and add it to your cart. If it says "SOLD OUT” please select a different date, as that time slot is no longer available. In your shopping cart, fill in your contact information, billing information, and complete the checkout process. You'll receive an email confirmation verifying your reservation.
2. We’ll contact you for more details
Once you've completed your checkout, we'll contact you to arrange final details for your choice of movie, and to pre-order popcorn and other concessions (concession orders end 24 hours before your reservation). Additional film fees may apply; concessions are available for an additional fee.
3. Mask policy
Masks are required at all times, except when eating or drinking in your theater seat. Masks must be worn in lobbies, aisles, and hallways at all times, and no one will be admitted in the building without a mask. No eating or drinking in the lobby or hallways.
4. Enjoy the screening
The theater and lobby will be open for you and your guests 30 minutes before the time of your booking. Any pre-ordered concessions will be available for contact-less pickup at that time. (All concessions must be pre-ordered; in-person purchases will not be available). Choose any seat you'd like, and enjoy!
ADDITIONAL NOTES & POLICIES
- Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance.
- The maximum group size is six guests, including the host.
- Films longer than 150 minutes will be subject to an additional fee of $50 per hour.
- No outside food and drink allowed.
- No decorations, balloons, confetti, glitter or candles allowed.
- Any outstanding damage to the theater will be billed to renter.
- New York State & The Little's health and safety protocols must be followed at all times, including each audience member wearing a mask and physical distancing at all times.
- If you feel sick leading up to, or on the day of your rental, simply contact us and we'd be happy to reschedule your reservation. Please do NOT come to the theater if you do not feel well.
- Not all films are available to watch at private screenings. Streaming service-exclusive films and some new theatrical releases are not available.
- In the event that The Little is closed, due to local, state, or national regulations, or for the health and safety of our audiences and staff, all impacted reservations will be rescheduled or fully refunded.
The Retro Online Shop is Now Open
Little Theatre gift certificates, gift membership, vintage t-shirts, winter clothing, tote bags and more are available via The Little’s online shop. Orders can be placed at shopthelittle.org. One Take Film Festival (OTFF) merchandise is also available. Shipping and in-person pickup options are both available.