Celebrate The Little's 90th birthday with 90 days of an iconic snack. For a limited time, The Little is offering an advance-purchase Little "Popcorn Pass" good for 90 days of unlimited popcorn, once the theatre reopens. Aside from the opportunity to claim the savory snack in advance, purchase of a "Popcorn Pass" will help to financially support The Little while its temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Cost: $90. Only available online at The Little Online Shop (thelittle.org/shop)
- Enjoy unlimited large popcorns for the duration of the pass
- Valid for 90 days, starting on the date of The Little's reopening (schedule for Nov. 6). Only for sale through Nov. 1. Mar. 15 Update: Your Popcorn Pass will now have an expiration date of September 30, 2021.
- Passes will be physically mailed out, as soon as a reopening date has been established.
- March 21, 2021, will be the final day to purchase a Popcorn Pass.
Terms & Conditions: This card entitles the buyer to one (1x) free large popcorn (with or without butter!) per visit to The Little Theatre and is valid through the first 90 days following the Little's reopening (date TBD). It is not valid for any other concession item or discount. This card is nontransferable, will not be replaced if lost, and cannot be extended past expiration date. So hold it close to your heart. Popcorn Passes will be mailed to the address provided at checkout.
Stay safe, and pop on!